OEM Genuine Ford Parts Remote Start & Security System Kit - Ford (FT4Z-19A361-A-EL3Z-19G364-B)
FT4Z-19A361-A-EL3Z-19G364-B - OEM Genuine Ford Parts Remote Start & Security System Kit Ford
- Product ID: FT4Z-19A361-A-EL3Z-19G364-B
Fits the following vehicles
- 2014 thru 2017 Fusion/MKZ
- 2015 thru 2017 MKC
- 2015 thru 2017 F150
- 2015 thru 2017 Edge
- 2016 thru 2017 MKX
- 2016 thru 2017 Explorer
- 2017 SuperDuty
- 2017 Continental
Add the New Scalable OEM Ford Security System along with the Long Range Remote Start System to your Ford!
Both Security & Remote Start together in One Complete Package!
Perimeter Plus Remote Start Vehicle Security module adds an effective layer of anti-theft protection to your Ford vehicle. This new accessory contains features not available from the factory and is specifically designed to protect against the theft of contents and accessories in your vehicle.
- No cut, no splice vehicle integration.
- Adjustable, 2-stage shock/impact sensor.
- Arms and disarms with the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons on the factory key, door-mounted keypad or with ignition key ON.
- Upgrade to One-Way or Bi-Directional remote start.
- Upgrade to Remote Access.
- May qualify for insurance discounts.
And you will receive Ford's latest "Scalable" Remote Start Kit......
Fords newest remote start system utilizing Ford's latest technology!
- Progressive Car Find and can start/stop the engine from up to 1000 feet.
- Includes: Two (2) Keyfobs
This is an easy "Plug-N-Play" installation. We provide complete installation instructions. Though you may want your local dealership to install this item because after installation your Ford will need it's Smart Junction Box "enabled" (flashed/programmed/turned-on) to recognize the newly installed remote start & security kit. This must be done at any Ford or Lincoln dealership. Price varies from dealership to dealership for this service. We charge $45.00 here at Fairway Ford for this enabling service.
- NOTE: Base model requires additional hood switch. Remote Start Hood Switch Kit 19G366 required if your vehicle is not equipped with a factory-installed hood switch. The hood switch on the Explorer is located to the driver's side of the centerline of the vehicle attached to the black plastic radiator cover. It is a "plunger" style switch that is encased in black rubber.
This "Scalable" Remote Start Kit can be easily upgraded to add either Bi-Directional Keyfob and/or Ford's Phone Remote Start App!
No splicing of wires required. Completely integrates into your truck's electrical architecture with true "plug-n-play" OEM factory electrical connectors!
Welcome to Fairway Ford! Thank you for giving us the opportunity to help you find ANY Genuine Ford Part or Genuine Ford Accessory for your Ford, Lincoln or Mercury vehicle. We are a new car Ford-Mercury Authorized dealership with a fully stocked parts department!
Have a question about fitment or can't find what you need?
Nate - 330-533-3673 ext 1438
Monday thru Friday
8:00AM to 4:00PM ET
E-mail 7 days a week
Ford Parts are the original equipment for Ford vehicles and help restore vehicle performance and reliability. All Ford Parts are backed by Ford Motor Company and built with the engineering expertise that can only come from a manufacturer with over 100 years of experience.
Customize your vehicle inside and out with the style, reliability and quality you’ve come to expect from Ford with Ford Accessories. Each part meets strict engineering specifications for durability, fit and finish.